Thursday, February 19, 2009

The world of blogging.....

Since Ashley has been born, I have always kept a journal of things she has done or said. One of my passions is Scrapbooking (although I am behind in that) Currently I am on Journal #7...soooo I was sharing this at work the other day.

One coworker asked why don't you blog? One reason I haven't done it as a blog, is there is something about handwriting in a journal ....that you just can't capture in an online blog. Right mom? (Mom is big into family writing too)

So I thought I would give it a try....but be fair warned, a lot of my blog entries will likely be about Ashley...the JOY of our lives who keeps us on top of our toes and keeps us laughing too.

Out of the mouth of Ashley:
On the way to daycare yesterday: "Mommy, ya know in the Spring and Summer I won't have boogers any more!"
Oh really Ashley, I replied
"Yeah, cause boogers are only for the Fall and Winter"!

Gotta love kids...

The title of this Blog was said by Miss Ashley yesterday when Uncle Wolf (Darrin) was trying to teach her how to fly a paper airplane

2 comments:

  1. Cute.....I'll be back! Welcome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and welcome!
    Very interesting.
    Having fun these days writing Ashley's grandparent journal

    Love, Mom/Nanny M

    ReplyDelete