
Your GRADUATION DAY from Kindergarten!
It only seems like yesterday, we were looking for a daycare spot for you when an answer to prayer came at Scarborough Daycare & you started in the toddler room. That was almost 4 years ago now. Your very first teachers, Ava & Colleen were the best thing that any mommy & daddy could hope for. They took care of you like their own!
For the first week of drop off to the toddler room, I cried each day in the car when I left.
Then when you transitioned to the Preschool Room and proclaimed "Mom I am not a toddler any more, I am a preschooler now". I was very proud, but cried again.
It happened again when you moved to the Kindergarten Room with Denise as your teacher.
You were so excited and LOVED every minute of your school time.
Now here we are today, celebrating with you and your classmates your 1st Graduation, from Kindergarten. We are so proud of you little one! From the day you were in mommy's tummy, we knew you were a gift from GOD and we celebrate every day since then of the JOY you bring to our family.
We have LOTS of adventures ahead of us as a family, especially as we move to our new house. The most important thing is that GOD has gone before us as He has planned our days before even time began and our lives are in HIS hands.
Sleep tight little girl....and THANK you for all that you are to your family and your friends. Keep it up!
Many many hugs and kisses,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment