
Dear Readers:
My daily commute home from work each day, takes me through farm land as I leave the city behind. I often find myself tuning into Christian Radio station or playing some music in the car to help me change from work mode to home/mommy/wife mode. :0)
Just yesterday I was driving home and tuned into a station from Buffalo and started listening to a call in show ( which was almost over). The gentlemen being interviewed had a daughter who was the recipient of some organs from a Donor...and he was sharing their story. During the show, a lady called in, whose son died in a car accident 2 years ago at age 18.....(thank goodness I had Kleenex in the car). She was so encouraging for the listeners.
One thing she shared is how God's promises have helped her to heal through the journey of losing her son at such a young age. The interesting thing that she said, I will never forget. She said to the radio host, you know when we read God's promises, he doesn't put an asterix at the end of it and say (* except for you Dana, or insert your own name). No! God's promises all for all people. Isn't that an awesome reminder? I thought so....so right away, I wanted to make sure I blogged that for Ashley and my readers.....
Because no matter what Crisis you are facing, family, relationships, work, divorce, struggles at church etc.....God's promises are for EVERYONE. So enjoy them, claim them and live life to the fullest because HE wrote them for us ALL.
Some of his promises are here, and remember, there is no asterix at the end of each one.....
No comments:
Post a Comment