Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorting photos....

There are many things that my mom and I have in common, but one of them for sure is a passion for taking photos of our family members over the years. Capturing memories is what it is all about. These days we may not print so many due to Digital cameras etc. but we all have those piles of old photos sitting around our homes.

So last evening we took a little visit to mom and dad's in Pickering. While we were there Ashley started to sort some through some of Nanny's old photos in the "girls room" aka Guest room.

She was sorting the photos on her own into three piles. The first pile was people she knew. the second pile was people she didn't know and I forget what the third pile was. (Mommy has short term memory issues...LOL. Ken smiles here).

When Nanny went in to see her, Ashley had a photo of Jesus and said, "Nanny, I am going to put Jesus in the first pile, because I know him and I know he Loves me".

This really warmed Nanny's heart and Mommy's too! Definitely blogworthy!

What pile would you put a picture of Jesus in?

He really does want first place in all of our lives! Thanks again for the message, Ashley.
Another precious moment.

Love Mommy & Nanny M.
June 2011.

1 comment:

  1. The third pile was Nfld scenery and pictures of our decorated fireplace in Mount Pearl including some snow scenes

    ReplyDelete