Wow! It has been way too long since I have written in my online blog. I have been inspired by my baby brother, David to restart my blog as he has started a private one for his young daughter to read when she gets older.
How does one sum up life from Septemer 2012 to March 2015 - almost 3 years of fun, adventure, growing together.
Our girl is now a pre-teen, and we have a fur child "BUDDY" who is almost 1 year old. Life is busy but great.
As I write, we are heading into Spring - - - - finally! It has been a long winter in Ontario, that's for sure.
As Spring arrives, as we watch the amazing wonder of flowers blooming, it is my prayer that I will again renew my faith in a God who loves us more than we can imagine.
Life is a Blessing. Don't waste a moment. Keep making memories with those you love....
Until next time, which will be this month....I sign off for today.
Dana

No comments:
Post a Comment