Friday, April 10, 2015

BLESSINGS in disguise

Today, I find myself reflecting on how blessed I truly am with a loving family.
We just said 'See you later' to my youngest brother, David & his wife Kim & my sweet niece Chloe.  And while the week was a short one - it was full of great moments & memories that we will treasure for a long time.

A family meal at Lone Star Grill....
Chloe was very interested in the hairstyle of the guy behind her


My brother David with his beautiful wife Kim & little Chloe.
Such awesome parents with a very happy little girl



Chloe checking out her cousin Ashley.  She was so interested in her.
Kids love Kids no matter!  Special moments.



A behind the cage meeting with our BUDDY.  
I love the intense stares on each face.  Protective Ashley :0)



An Easter princess.  What a good baby in church!  
Took a catnap - sleeping angel



More cuddles on the last night before they leave for Calgary :0(
Sweet!


 Checking out Auntie Dana's earrings.

 Toe time for the mom's was a relaxing way to spend a few hours together.

 Poppy Murphy enjoying moments with his 2 granddaughters

The SMILES will last for a long time - it was so much fun to see them all in person.  Skype will help as we watch her grow.

Precious Moments!  
Feeling blessed & thankful for our family
While distance separates the heartstrings of LOVE stretch far 
across the miles
Best Spring ever!

Thank you God for my family.
Thank you for time together.
I am blessed beyond measure & so grateful for times we 
have together.

Have a blessed weekend everyone.  Say I LOVE YOU!
And spend quality time with those you love.

Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment