Thursday, May 14, 2015








LIFE really is about living in the moment - as I was reminded this week as listening to some sad news on the radio CHFI 98.1.  Erin Davis who is a very well know radio host received news that her daughter Lauren  - a young mom herself passed away peacefully during the night.  Leaving behind her husband and infant son. 

It was very sad to listen to the hosts talking about this on the air when usually we are listening up upbeat music, contests etc.  I was grounded again as I reflected on what I was listening to.  A few things came to my mind - during my 45 minute drive to work.
 
The large number of people calling in to express their condolences really felt like they lost a member of their own family as Erin is very well known in the radio world.  It was really heartfelt.

Then I got thinking about how truly short life is and when people say to Live life to the fullest, in the MOMENT - you really have to because you just never know.  Hug your kids & husband - say I Love you - don't put off calling that friend or foe to say you are sorry.  No regrets!

Life goes on~and we often move in our own busy circles.  But my prayer today is that I will slow down - smell the roses - watch for opportunities that God puts in my day & enjoy every one of them.  

As we head into a long weekend where most of us have 3 days off.  Take time to treat yourself and don't put off until tomorrow to do something great toda



This photo taken by Ashley at age 4  - LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment