Thursday, September 9, 2010

Reflections 2010 - September - A New Chapter begins

My Primary School Days - Carbonear, NL

Nanny & Poppy always had extra kids on hand...my 2 best friends
from across the street, Elizabeth & Winnie. To date, Elizabeth & I
still keep in touch, over 30 years later (Oh I feel old)



September 2007 - when you moved to the Preschool Room you
were so excited and proud. I remember you saying "I am a BIG
girl now mommy, not a toddler any more" (Gulp)



June 2010 - Graduated from Senior Kindergarten - at Scarborough Daycare
You had 4 great years at this Centre. Great Staff and Great Learning!




September 2010 - Now you are off to Grade 1 at a Brand New School and will
make many new friends. Exciting days ahead. I hope they don't go by
too quickly. Looking forward to this year and years ahead!




Little Miss Sunshine - enjoying Life, one moment at a time!

xoxoxox



Even when mommy is enjoying her "Mommy Time" while you are at school,
I am thinking of you and hoping you are having another Awesome day.

God Bless all the little children starting in new classes and schools.
Protect and watch over them each day.

Love Mommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog .
    Interesting photo's and great to see the girls who now have teenagers and young children of their own
    "From the moment we arrived on the plant...The Circle of Life"
    Thanks to Wanda B for introducing me to that song..
    Love,
    Nanny M

    ReplyDelete