Tuesday, March 10, 2009



A few little stories before this mommy heads to bed...losing the hour sleep is killing me. LOL
BTW, parenting doesn't come with instruction manuals...so you really are taken back when kids come up with some responses.....

#1
On the way home from daycare yesterday, there were a few crazy drivers on the road. So I said, like I usually do....very kindly "Okay buddy slow down...." talking to the drivers. Next thing Ashley pipes up from the back seat

Mommy I know why they are driving fast, because if they don't get home soon their supper is going to be COLD.

#2
At home Ashley wasn't using her listening ears, so the rule is if myself or daddy count and we get to number 3, she loses her privileges for that day (she says prigeliges)....

We had a counting episode, and went we got to 3 this day Miss Ashley comes up with a new one for the books "Pretty girls don't lose prigileges". What a Diva girl!

We quickly corrected her on that one....


Good night...

Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment