Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some of my best stories are in the car as Ashley & I drive home from daycare. I guess after all day of being apart, she can't wait to tell me about her day....so today was one of those days.

"Mommy, today was a BAD day for me". So I asked, why? She explained to me that everybody was talking and shoutly so loud that she didn't like it because she couldn't hear herself speak.
And I don't like it when I can't hear myself speak.

(And all the mom's say AMEN to that one...as I am sure many of us have said that ourselves - spoken like a true woman)

*************************

A few minutes later, still in the car....Ashley told me that when she woke from her rest today at daycare that her HIPS really hurt. This struck me funny at first, because I have never heard of her talking about her HIPS before....

In any case, she said she walked around for a while but her HIPS kept on bothering her....

What a Diva girl! And we love her very much!

1 comment:

  1. Now Miss Ashley...."your bones are not old like Nanny's"...You're so funny!

    ReplyDelete