Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Keeping up with a busy 4 1/2 year old....


I haven't had a chance to blog as Ken has had to do a lot of overtime work the past couple of weeks, whick means he needs the computer to do the work during the evening. I have been a very patient wife....for those who know me, when I get something in my mind...I gotta get doing it. So here we are , a night off for Ken from working overtime...so it is my turn to blog a little.
Life is very busy with a 4 1/2 year old, incase no one has told you. But for someone who likes to journal, and scrapbook ...it sure is hard trying to remember all the cute stories and sayings that Ashley comes up with.

Memory Making.....
While the Elliott's were visiting from Newfoundland, after our trip to the Zoo we went to mom and dad's in Pickering. Aunt Melva had a special birthday so we shared a cake together. Of course the kids loved the cake....In this photo are the 2 sisters with their grandkids....a special moment in time.

zzzzzzz.....But where did all the men go? Gee I wonder. Men have it rough you know. Dont' tell them I posted these pics....




Lullaby and Good night, go to sleep little children. I guess they never outgrow their Sunday afternoon naps.....LOL





4 comments:

  1. No...You did it this time!
    Now Dad definitly has to read the blog
    Very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarous! Just one question, just how many recliners does your ma have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they had 5 recliners....2 were on the old couch, but now they only have 3. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue-ann.
    One for every man...no wonder they wanted to nap
    Seriously we have passed the blue couch on..so that's 2 now gone..
    Glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete