Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thank you for the Food we eat....

Last evening, we went out for dinner to celebrate Mommy's 10 year anniversary at work (any excuse to eat).
The waitress brought our food to the table, and I said to Ashley "Let's say Grace". So we did, "God is Great. God is Good. Let us Thank Him for our food".

Ashley looks out the window to the people eating on the patio, and says to Ken & I, "Those people out there didn't say Grace, they just EAT, and EAT and EAT". (So funny)

Then later in the meal, she says to Ken and I "Less Talking and More Eating Please". We found out that it is one of the table rules at daycare......

Out of the mouths of babes...

More stories will come next week, and photos too as Miss Ashley is going to be a Soccer Diva. She is starting on Monday in the All girls Little Tykes League for 4 and 5 year olds. She already has her cleats and gets her uniform at the first game on Monday.

One more quick story...while shopping for soccer cleats at the Soccer and Sports store. She tried on her new pink cleats...then she said to the shoe man "Can you get me a Soccer ball so that I can try out my shoes?".

He did, and she kicked the ball around the store. I asked her if the shoes worked, she said Yes...we paid and left the store.

Fun times parenting a 4 year old....

Good night all....enjoy your family time! Gotta love weekends...

Dana

2 comments: