Monday, September 17, 2012

In Stillness - God is Here

One of my favorite things to do is to take walks, but I get bored doing the same route over and over again...thus I change it up a little.  So this morning, I took at walk along Frenchman's bay in Pickering and enjoyed the beauty of the water, trees and nature.  I was struck the stillness and quietness along the shoreline, and the was reminded again of God's awesomeness and how He is there for me, and for you even in the quietness.

Of course I had to take a few photos, because that is one of my favorite things to do.  The photos really do not do justice to the beauty of it in person...








GOD IS HERE

There is a sweet anointing in the sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere
Oh come lay down the burdens you have carried
For in this sanctuary
God is here

There is a sweet anointing in the sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere
Oh come lay down the burdens you have carried
For in this sanctuary
God is here


Talk-halleluya, Oº°˚˚°ºoo God is here, oh he's here
He's here to mend the broken heart
He's here to heal your hurt
Halleluyah
Oh thank you for keeping your angels around about us
Letting us know that you're always with us
The scripture says low am with  you always
Even unto the end of the earth
God is right where you are









I am already thinking of my next visit....to grab a book and sit on one of the many benches overlooking Lake Ontario.

Thank you God for being there in the Stillness of the Morning.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment