Monday, April 18, 2016

Nature - God is an artist



I was blessed to have today off as a flex day & was a parent volunteer with Ashley's class for an Outdoor field trip to Ganaraska Forest.  Just 45 minutes East of Toronto!  I had a great day enjoying nature.

http://www.ganaraskaforestcentre.ca/

Before we left this morning, my morning devotion included this bible verse:


"Birds find nooks and crannies in your house, 

sparrows and swallows make nests there.  
They lay their eggs and nest their young ,
singing their songs in the way where we
 worship God of the Angel Armies! King!  God!
   - Psalm 84:3


It read: God created nature for His glory & when you look you can see glimpse of His glory.

Well not only did I enjoy the great outdoors today - I got to watch our daughter interact with her friends, participate in workshop and it made me so proud.  I had a great chat with her teacher on the bus ride to & from - which was a great parent  - teacher interaction.  It did me proud again to hear him say that she is a Model student and shows a lot of responsibility.  













The beauty of Nature - and the beauty of teamwork and classmates - are amongst the gifts that God gives us each day.  May we never take forgranted how awesome this is.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment