Monday, April 4, 2016

They grow too fast - Family Love


My brother faithfully sends me photos of our West Coast niece, Chloe who is 1.5 years old now.
I am constantly reminded of the saying, 'They grow too fast' when I see them.

I love these photos of her looking up at Mickey Mouse.  You wonder what is going through their little minds at times like this.  



How cute is she looking at Minnie Mouse!  



I really enjoy our SKYPE times with David, Kim & Chloe and although they are so far away ,it really does help to bridge the gap.  We get to watch her dancing, singing, reading books etc.  One night on Skype she kept trying to poke my face on the computer screen.  Another night she was throwing balls at Uncle Darrin & she loves to see Buddy on the screen & reacts with Woof Woof.

Our girl is 11 years old now and it really just seems like yesterday that we were experiencing these firsts.  It is a lot of fun but it is also a huge responsibility to be a parent.

Kim & David  - you are doing a great job!  Even on the most frustrating days, there are more joys than frustration.

Love you little one! And love my bro & sis in law too.

Keep sharing the pics.
Love to all - Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment