Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Child of Mine......

I LOVE to take photos....and when you have a digital camera it sure makes it a lot easier to take and take and take. But why not! We are making memories and I know in the years down the road, Ashley will be very interested to see all the photos that we have taken, and love to hear the stories of things we have done as a family.

I was browsing through many of the One hundred Million Billion and One photos that I have & thought it would be fun to post a few of from 2007, 2008, and 2009 Summer months...all taken around June/July of each year. Here is a little sampling of our darling girl.....


Summer 2007 - This little piggy went to Market.
This is not just sand, but left over soot
from someone's bbq in the park.
She was rolling in it before I noticed...


Summer 2007 - some improvement....rolling around in the grass
which is a lot easier to clean than leftover soot.
This girl LOVES the outdoors





Summer 2008 - Enjoying some time at the Park.
Ashley always loves to go on the swings
....

Summer 2009 - A growing girl who is getting more and more
independent as each day passes by, and soon will be TOO BIG
for this swing....and will...




Graduate to the BIG GIRL swing.....getting a little practice
Summer 2009.


No matter what - Mommy will always love to go to the park
with you. Even when you are older we can hang out here
for girl chats if needed...

Sometimes I would love to know what goes through a child's mind. Maybe they are dreaming of what is ahead, or most important of all they are growing, and enjoying being a child.

Mommy & Daddy LOVE you very much sweetie...

Happy Summer making memories everyone.

Dana a.k.a Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment