Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Silliness.....from a Child's perspective

Mommy and Ashley were the only ones to go to church from our house today. Daddy stayed home to cook lunch and have a little mini break for himself. We were discussing before we left, just the girls that we would drive through Tim Hortons on our way to church to get some timbits to share with the kids in Sunday School.

Ashley whispers to me, and we will get a candy sprinkled donut just for me. I don't think she wanted daddy to hear, as he would most likely oppose to the idea. Most days I would too, but I was feeling a little generous today.

So before we head out the door to church, remember it was OUR secret. Ashley says, "Bye Daddy. And you won't be with us when we go to get the timbits and Candy sprinkled donut on the way to church" LOL, the secret was out.

I was kidding with her and said, "You told our secret".

Her response, "I'm a great Secret Teller". LOVE IT!


Then we were leaving church, and one of the ladies said to Ashley, how come daddy stayed home today? Was he not feeling well?

Her response, "No, he is naked and still in his underwear". LOL LOL LOL LOL

KIDS really do not keep secrets, and for the record daddy wasn't naked when we left for church. Oh she is going to kill her mama for blogging this story when she gets older.

Have a great week ..... I am praying we get lots of sunshine this week....

Love Mommy, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment