Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Morning News....and Weather...




For those of us who live in Toronto, the weather has not been very Summer like on Toronto standards. So today, was a great day to be a duck as we had a lot of rain. A cute early morning story:

Ashley woke at 615am, and turned on the BT Breakfast news ...our usual morning routine, however she was watching it a bit before I got to the living room.

When I came out, she was all in a BIG panic as Dina on Breakfast TV said that in October we would not wake up, but we would be sleeping all the time.

I think she misunderstood the point....Dina was saying something like, needing to sleep in and it felt like October Weather.

But seriously, Ashley was in quite adamant with me that IN OCTOBER Mommy, we would not wake up!!! LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment