SMALL THINGS EVERY DAY MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Todays Suggestions included:
Fast from spending money one day a week.
Walk or cycle to work.
Take a packed lunch.
Go to the park or the library at lunchtime instead of mooching around the shops. Read that book you never got round to.
Visit a friend.
Dig out your guitar/flute/paintbrush.
Learn to have fun without spending money.
One of my favorite things to do is to spend time on Skype with my little niece in Alberta. Last night was so cute as she kept poking the screen to touch my face. My brother captured a little video clip and texted it to me. This was something that didn't cost a penny & meant the world to me For privacy reasons I can't post the video, but trust me - its sweet.
My coworker was away sick today and I took a moment to read her calendar quote. It is a Thomas Kinkade calendar - just beautiful
A couple of fun photos of the Fam Jam captured this week - which also didn't cost any money - just QUALITY TIME. They are great sports.
THE KIDS
On Wednesday, it was a very rare occasion where hubby and I both worked at home.
I said he was a cute Co-worker - as we shared the dining room table with our electronics.
I said he was a cute Co-worker - as we shared the dining room table with our electronics.
Tonight we are all excited because in one more sleep the inlaws, aka Nana & Poppy King are coming to visit for a couple of weeks. I am sure we will have lots of every day moments to enjoy while they are here.
Yes - I am one girl who loves her inlaws. They truly are great! And I think I may be getting some partridgeberries from the rock.....yummy.
Stay tuned - have a great weekend



No comments:
Post a Comment