Saturday, March 26, 2016

Day 39 - LOVE is ..... #40 Acts

Day 39 - Good Friday


LOVE is __________________________.

Love is many things to many people but the ultimate gift of Love is when Jesus died on the cross for you & me. 

We sang a song at church on Good Friday, which for me - sums up the Love he has for us.

I'm forgiven cause You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me
'Cause You died and rose again
I'm forgiven cause You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me
'Cause You died and rose again
 
Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You
 
I'm forgiven cause You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me
'Cause You died and rose again
 
Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You
 
Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You
 
You are my King
You are my King
You are my King
You are my King
 
Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You
Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You
 
You are my King
You are my King
You are my King
You are my King


No comments:

Post a Comment