Thanks for dropping by to read our blog. When I started this blog, I wanted to write stories about and for our daughter, Ashley. But it has grown into more than that. God is allowing me an opportunity to share with you, my reader things that He lays upon my heart. It is my prayer that you will not only share a laugh with me, but that you will be encouraged when you walk away. To our family and friends. We love you all and treasure the journey we are on together.
Sunday, March 27, 2016
HAPPY EASTER - He is Risen!
Happy Easter to all our family & friends. It was a great Easter morning service at our church. Excitement was filling the air - in music, prayer and word. I enjoyed chatting with people who were visiting and regulars who I don't normally speak with as we enjoyed a delicious breakfast spread.
A friend asked me today, "Have you been all over facebook today?" And my response was, Not yet. I have to honestly say that I haven't missed it that much. And I am no real rush to go back on; have it consume me on a daily basis. I would highly recommend for everyone to take a break from it - it's good for the soul. And you will have so much time to do other things.
I have decided that I will just go on facebook on the weekends only as there is so much more that I can be doing then scrolling through the newsfeed. Did I just type that???
Yes, yes I did. I have enjoyed my blogging & am going to continue doing so. I am trying to decide on a new 30 day challenge for myself to take on next. I will keep you posted.
For the past 40 days, I have been blessed again & again as I participated in the Stewardship - #40 Acts. Giving up facebook and twitter for 40 days was something that I really enjoyed. The finale video on Youtube sums it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z7j4aU_dSk
Have a great week!
Spring is coming!
Enjoy the moments - that life offers. For it is in the moments where you will find JOY.
Love Dana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment