One of the things that I like to do when I am commuting to/from work each day is to listen to music or some of my favorite cd's. I consider it 'Me time' before I get to my destination and put on my work hat or mom hat.
Today on the way home, I tuned into WDCX which is a Christian radio station from Buffalo. They also run on AM station 970. Wednesdays are 'Worship Wednesdays' so it was quite enjoyable for the drive home.
It was Pastor Mark who told me about 99.5 FM and encouraged me to tune in. So glad I did!
http://www.wdcxradio.com/
In between the music today, the guest speaker was talking about WORRY!
I have never worried about anything in my life - yeah right. Please don't ask Ken for the truth.
They continued and said for us to fill in the blank, "I worry about________________".
At different ages & stages in our lives, I am sure we have all worried about different things like finances, getting a job, children, sickness, death, etc.
The reminder that stuck with me from the program today was that we can simply go to our heavenly father with all our worries. We can lay it all at his feet and give it over to him.
Have we prayed about it __________________ as much as we have worried about it. I am going to say in most cases, that I have not.
Whatever it is that you are worried about today . Don't forget to pray
Dana

No comments:
Post a Comment